Isabel Cristina Stamps - Under The Sea

mercredi 31 juillet 2019

Hello there,

Today's card features the brand new Mermaid digital stamp set designed by Isabel Cristina Stamps.



As always I printed the images on Neenah solar white cardstock using my Epson printer, I used my Scan n Cut machine to cut them and my alcohol markers to color them.



I don't know if you've heard of it, they chose the actress and singer Halle Bailey to play The Little Mermaid in the live action movie, so I definitely got my inspiration from her for my mermaids skin color.



For my background, I used four different oxide inks to create a pretty under water scenery: 
wilted violet, shaded lilac, peacock feathers, cracked pistachio. I applied the colors and tried to blend them as nicely as possible.


To give the illusion of bubbles, I splattered water on my panel and dried it using a paper towel. And because I always love to add more texture to my projects, I splattered drops using the same oxide inks as before. And also a little bit of black soot drops for more contrast.



The last step to complete the background was to create sun reflection. And for this I simply used a stencil and white pigment ink that I applied at the top of my panel.



I stamped my sentiment using black versafine ink, and stuck all the images down using foam squares. Finally I attached my panel to a white card base and added a bunch of morning dew nuvo drops to create more bubbles.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Oxide inks: wilted violet, shaded lilac, peacock feathers, cracked pistachio, black soot
- Mermaid Lagoon stamp set by Craftin Desert Divas (for the sentiment)
- White pigment ink by Simon Says Stamp
- Black versafine ink
- Stencil by Kesi Art
- White posca pen
- Morning dew Nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- Strathmore bristol cardstock (for the background)
- White cardstock by HobbyCraft (for the card base)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire