Magengo - Funny Frogs

samedi 3 août 2019

Hey there,

Today I present to you a new digital brand called Magengo and available on Etsy. I'm very happy to help promote this lovely family business and I hope you'll like my future projects.




So, I started with the Funny Frogs set. I printed some images, cut them using my Scan n Cut machine and colored them using my alcohol markers.




I cut a bristol panel measuring 8 x 4-1/4" and picked four different oxide inks that, once blended, will match the frogs: tumbled glass, twisted citron, cracked pistachio and squeezed lemonade, and I applied them on my paper.




Next I splattered drops using salty ocean, lucky clover, mowed lawn and mustard seed. They're a little bit darker than the ones I used to color the panel, it's just to add some contrast.

One of the frog is holding a leaf above his head so I thought it would be fun to add rain to my project, so I used the Rainy Backdrop from Lawn Fawn to cut a bunch of raindrops out of my panel. And I wanted to add more cuteness to my card so I attached my colorful panel to a white glitter panel using liquid glue.




Next I die cut a wavy border that I colored using tumbled glass and cracked pistachio oxide inks. This way my frogs won't be floating in the air. I stuck this border at the bottom of my panel, and attached the images using foam squares.




I colored some cardstock using a pink marker, and white heat embossed my sentiment on it. And finally I trimmed it to create a banner that I attached on the right side of my panel.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Oxide inks: tumbled glass, cracked pistachio, twisted citron, squeezed lemonade, salty ocean, lucky clover, mowed lawn, mustard seed
- Rainy backdrop landscape die by Lawn Fawn
- Stitched simple wavy borders die set by Lawn Fawn
- Pixie dust glitter cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Toadally awesome stamp set by Lawn Fawn (for the sentiment)
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder by Hero Arts
- White posca pen
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- Strathmore bristol cardstock (for the background)
- White cardstock by HobbyCraft (for the card base)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire