Hello Bluebird - A Valentine Slimline Card

dimanche 24 janvier 2021

 Hi there,

I'm glad to be back today for Hello Bluebird with a very bright and joyful valentine slimline card. As always I started by stamping all my images on 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock, used the coordinating dies to cut them all and my alcohol markers to color everything.

After the coloring, I cut an 8,5 x 3,5" panel out of Strathmore bristol cardstock and created a super bright sky using pink distress inks. Started by covering the entire panel with spun sugar, and then used a cloud stencil along with picked raspberry to create a nice cloudy sky. Next I added texture to my background and started with water droplets that I dried using a paper towel. Next I smooshed my candied apple distress ink pad on my glass surface, added some water and then created a million tiny droplets on my paper. And one final detail: I mixed some white acrylic paint with water and used the same brush to add a lighter touch to my background.

 
Once the inks and paint were dry, I attached all my cute images using foam squares. And at the end, I used a white gel pen to add highlights on the images, I white heat embossed the word 'love' on dark pink cardstock and cut it into a small banner, and finally I applied glossy accents on the heart and the word 'you', and also added a small white nuvo drops in the center of the flower.

 
And that's it for this super sweet scene with three adorable birds celebrating the love of a cute mouse couple. I leave you with the video, and wish you an amazing day. See you next time!


VIDEO
(click on the picture below)



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
Greeting bear
- Spring gatherings
- Rainy day
- Party on the farm
- Oh nuts
- Garden party
- Field mice

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graphit brush markers
- Distress inks: spun sugar, picked raspberry, candied apple
- Sakura white gel pen
- White acrylic paint from my stash
- Glossy accents by Ranger
- White nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire