Isabel Cristina Stamps - Tooth Fairy Shaker Card

mercredi 20 janvier 2021

 Hey there,

I'm back today with a shaker card, it's been a while, showcasing the adorable Bella Tooth Fairy digital stamp set designed by Isabel Cristina Stamps.

As always when I use digital stamps, I printed my images on 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock using my Epson xp225, I cut them all using my Scan 'n cut machine, and then colored everything using my alcohol markers.

When it was done, I moved on to the shaker panel. I started with a rainbow 8,5 x 3,5" panel, and from that panel I die cut a three flap panel.

At the back of that three flap panel, I attached a clear acetate panel and next stuck strips of foam tape all around the windows at the back of the panel.

On a slimline card base, I attached another rainbow themed panel, placed some coin images and sequins on the panel and next attached the three flap panel on top. And finally I stuck a tooth on each window, and attached the three fairies and my sentiment on top of the flaps.


SUPPLIES

- Bella tooth fairy digital stamp set by Isabel Cristina Stamps

- Small slimline with lift the flaps by Lawn Fawn

- Rainbow papers by Lawn Fawn

- Spectrum Noir markers

- Graphit brush markers

- Sakura white gel pen

- Sequins by Craftin Desert Divas

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire