Sunny Studio - Fairies & Frogs

mercredi 27 janvier 2021

Hey there,

Today I am thrilled to be guest designing for Sunny Studio! I'm a huge fan of their adorable designs so I was more than happy to accept the invitation! Thanks again for having me, Mendi! So I have three projects to share with you today, and we start with some adorable tags.


I cut three scalloped circles out of colorful Spring Fling pattern papers using the new Scalloped Circle Mat 1 die set. I stamped three lovely fairies on 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink, and used my alcohol markers to color them in matching colors to the pattern papers. I punched a hole at the top of each circle and tied thread, and finally used some white blizzard nuvo drops on their wings to make them super shiny.

***

For my 2nd project, I went with an interactive card, a magic picture changer card, because I had a pretty precise idea in mind: I wanted to turn one of the butterflies from Garden Fairy into a fairy. So as always I stamped all my images on 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink, and used my alcohol markers to color everything.


Next I moved on to the background and started by inking a 5,5 x 4,25" Strathmore bristol panel using antique linen and mowed lawn distress inks. I added texture using water droplets, and then same inks + water droplets.

Next i created the interactive part of my card using the Magic Picture Changer die set by Lawn Fawn. I cut a long panel for the pocket die and a short one for the moving piece die, and I marked the windows using a pencil. Inside the window on the long panel I stamped a butterfly, and inside the window on the short panel, I stamped a fairy. I cut masks for those images using the coordinating dies and applied those masks on the butterfly and fairy, and then I used antique linen distress ink again to color around both images. I removed the masks and then colored both images using my alcohol markers again.

And for the next part, I invite you to watch the video because building an interactive card is always more understandable with the entire process filmed ^^


So once my interactive background was done, I created the ground for my scene. I cut two wavy borders that I colored using frayed burlap distress ink, and attached both borders at the bottom of my panel using double sided tape. And then I assembled and stuck all my cute images on the panel.

Finally I stamped my sentiment 'Magical Wishes' at the bottom of my panel using black ink, and added a handle at the top of the pull tab.

*** 

For my 3rd and last project, I created a lovely and quiet scene featuring the adorable frog from Feeling Froggy, that I mixed with more images from older sets, and as my other projects, I started by stamping all my images on 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink, and colored everything using my alcohol markers.

Next I cut all my background elements out of Strathmore bristol cardstock: a 5,5 x 4,25" panel, a wavy border, a grass border and a hill border.

Started with the rectangle panel to create a cloudy sky using a cloud stencil and tumbled glass distress ink. Next I turned the hill border into a pond using tumbled glass and peacock feathers distress inks. I used antique linen with a little bit of frayed burlap distress inks to color the top of the grass border. And finally I used shabby shutters and mowed lawn distress inks to turn the wavy border into a grass border.

Next I assembled all my elements on my cloudy panel, starting with the borders using double sided tape, and all the images using foam squares. Once everything was attached, I stamped my sentiment at the top of my panel and then added some morning dew nuvo drops here and there for a little bit of shine.

***

And that's it! I hope you like my three projects! I leave you with the video :D


VIDEO
(click on the picture below)



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES

Fairy tags
Garden fairy stamp set
Scalloped circle mat 1 die set
Spring Fling 6x6 paper pack

Interactive card
Garden fairy stamp set
Seasonal trees stamp set
Savanna safari stamp set
Tropical scenes stamp set
Spring scenes stamp set

Frog card
Feeling froggy stamp set
Savanna safari stamp set
Penguin pals stamp set
Spring scenes stamp set
Best fishes stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES

Fairy tags
Spectrum Noir markers
Graphit brush markers
White blizzard nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
Twine by Stampin Up!
Sakura white gel pen
Memento tuxedo black ink
80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock

Interactive card
Spectrum Noir markers
Graphit brush markers
Magic picture changer die set by Lawn Fawn
Large stitched rectangle stackables die set by Lawn Fawn
Stitched simple wavy borders die set by Lawn Fawn
Distress inks: antique linen, mowed lawn, frayed burlap
Memento tuxedo black ink
Sakura white gel pen
Raspberry cardstock by Lawn Fawn

Frog card
Spectrum Noir markers
Graphit brush markers
Cloud stencil by Lawn Fawn
Distress inks: tumbled glass, peacock feathers, antique linen, frayed burlap, shabby shutters, mowed lawn
Large stitched rectangle stackables die set by Lawn Fawn
Stitched simple wavy borders die set by Lawn Fawn
Simple stitched hillside borders die set by Lawn Fawn
Simple grassy hillside borders die set by Lawn Fawn
Memento tuxedo black ink
Sakura white gel pen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire