Sunny Studio - Clucky Chickens Interactive Baby Card

jeudi 16 mars 2023

Hello there,

I'm thrilled to be back today on Sunny Studio's blog with this super cute and busy interactive scene showcasing the most adorable hens and chicks from Clucky Chickens. The moment I saw this stamp set I knew that I wanted to make a Magic Picture Changer card to make one of the eggs crack open and make a sweet little chick appear inside the chicken coop.

I started off with the background. I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel, and did some stenciling to create a farm landscape. At the bottom of the panel, I created a muddy/sandy border using antique linen + vintage photo oxide inks. And on the top section, I used a cloud stencil from my stash along with tumbled glass + salty ocean oxide inks to create a lovely sky. Next I cut another 5,5 x 4,25 inches bristol panel, cut a grass border out of it using a die from Picket Fence, and I colored that border using shabby shutters + mowed lawn oxide inks.


Once my landscape elements were done, I centered and stamped my "Welcome to the world little one" greeting from Inside Greetings Congrats on top of the panel, and then I created the whole interactive mechanism. Please check the video down below to watch the process from start to finish.


Next I stamped a bunch of images that I picked from different sets:
- most of the images from Clucky Chickens
- the grass from Garden Critters
- the sunflowers from Happy Harvest
- the fence from Barnyard Buddies
- the small scalloped details from Spring Scenes + Country Scenes to create birds


As always I used the coordinating dies to cut them all, and then colored everything using my alcohol markers. And once all the images were done, I attached them on my panel using 1mm + 2mm foam squares mostly, as well as glue dots and liquid glue at some places. And finally I added highlights on the images using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Clucky chickens stamp set
- Garden critters stamp set
- Happy harvest stamp set
- Barnyard buddies stamp set
- Spring scenes stamp set
- Country scenes stamp set
- Inside greetings congrats stamp set
- Picket fence die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress oxide inks: shabby shutters, mowed lawn, rustic wilderness, antique linen, vintage photo, tumbled glass, salty ocean
- Magic picture changer die set by Lawn Fawn
- Stencils by Lawn Fawn
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Detail black ink by Pinkfresh Studio (images)
- Black versafine ink (greeting)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire