Sunny Studio - Garden Critters

jeudi 30 mars 2023

Hey there,

I'm super happy to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with the cutest little bugs from Garden Critters. To fit as many as I could on my card, I went for a slimline design, which is definitely my favorite size when I want to showcase a whole bunch of images. And that happens very often!


I started off by stamping all my images on Transotype perfect coloring paper using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, and I cut them all using the coordinating dies. Next I cut an 8,5 x 3,5 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel, and placed all my non colored images on top to help me visualize the different parts of the scene I wanted to create. For this card, I wanted most of the panel to be clouds, and to have a pond and a grass border at the bottom. So I marked those different parts on my panel using a pencil, and then I colored it using stencils from my stash and oxide inks.


Once the panel was done, I colored the images using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and Graph'it Brush markers. And as written above, I stamped a bunch of images from different sets:
- the bees, ladybugs and fireflies from Garden Critters
- the beehive from Just Bee-Cause
- the branch from Little Birdie
- the frog and flies from Feeling Froggy
- the cattails and water lilies from Country Scenes


I white heat embossed my "Sending bugs & kisses" greeting at the very bottom of my panel. The word "Sending" is from Bear Hugs, and the words "Bugs & kisses" are from Garden Critters. And next I stuck the images on my panel using a combination of 1mm foam squares, liquid glue and 3mm glue dots. The last final step was to add highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Garden critters stamp set
- Just bee-cause stamp set
- Little birdie stamp set
- Feeling froggy stamp set
- Country scenes stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: spun sugar, worn lipstick, shabby shutters, mowed lawn, salvaged patina, peacock feathers, blueprint sketch
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Stencils by Lawn Fawn
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Detail black ink by Pinkfresh Studio

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire