Sunny Studio - Cinderella Inspired Card

jeudi 13 avril 2023

Hello there,

I'm thrilled to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with this Cinderella inspired card. I've had this idea in mind for weeks, so I'm super happy to finally share this card with you. As very often I wanted to feature a bunch of images on my card, so once again I went for a slimline design, but used two Ribbon & Lace Borders to add an extra something else to the very bottom of my card.


So, I started off by cutting an 8,5 x 3,5 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel, and I used the straight die from Ribbon & Lace Borders to cut an inch out of the bottom of this panel. Next I colored my panel using stencils and oxide inks: mowed lawn + rustic wilderness for the hills, and wilted violet + blueprint sketch + black soot for the night sky.


I stamped my images on Transotype perfect coloring paper using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies, and used my alcohol markers to color everything. Here are the stamps I picked:

- the castle, the coach, and a princess from Enchanted
- two mice & the pumpkins from Harvest Mice
- the tiny hat from Christmas Critters
- the flowers from Chubby Bunny + from Chickie Baby
- the trees from Spring Scenes
- the grass from Garden Critters


Once all the images were colored, I attached them all on my panel using foam squares, and next I worked on the final details. I used another die from Ribbon & Lace borders to cut a scalloped border out of some purple glitter cardstock. I embossed my "Hoping your day is magical" greeting from Garden Fairy in silver on a piece of pink dotted paper from Spring Fever, and I attached those different pieces on a purple card base. And as always I finished my card by adding highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Ribbon & lace borders die set
- Enchanted stamp set
- Harvest mice stamp set
- Christmas critters stamp set
- Chubby bunny stamp set
- Chickie baby stamp set
- Spring scenes stamp set
- Garden critters stamp set
- Garden fairy stamp set
- Spring fever paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: mowed lawn, rustic wilderness, wilted violet, blueprint sketch, black soot
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Detail black ink by Pinkfresh Studio
- Stencils by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Silver embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Glitter purple cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire