Lawn Fawn - Elephant Parade Shutter Card

mardi 11 avril 2023

 Hello there,

I'm so happy to be back on Lawn Fawn YouTube Channel & Blog with this super cute and bright baby card showcasing a lovely elephant family welcoming a new baby into the pack. As very often, I pictured a very busy scene in my head, packed with a whole lot of images, and to make something else than the slimline design I usually go for, I created a shutter card, which allowed me to create the scene I had in mind.

I cut my shutter panel out of Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock, I trimmed the tabs at the top and bottom, and then created a lush tropical landscape using stencils + oxide inks. On the lower part, I used a Slimline hillside stencil and a Slimline grassy hillside stencil along with mowed lawn + rustic wilderness oxide inks. And on the upper part, I used a Slimline cloudy stencil along with salvaged patina + peacock feathers oxide inks.


Next I stamped all my images on Transotype perfect coloring paper using Jet black ink, I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my Graph'it brush markers and Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers.


I white heat embossed my "Welcome little peanut" greeting from Elephant Parade at the very bottom of the panel, folded each side panel using a bone folder, and then attached all the images on my panel using 3mm glue dots and liquid glue.


Next I worked on the outside of the card. I cut two Blue textured canvas side panels using the Shutter card die, two green Flower Market panels using another die from the Shutter card die set, and two blue belt pieces using another die from that set. I also cut a yellow Stitched scalloped square frame, and created a small cloudy panel.


I assembled and attached all those pieces on the outside of my shutter panel, and then stuck the remaining images. And as always I finished my card by adding highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Elephant parade
- Elephant parade add-on
- Fly high
- Little bundle
- Wild for you
- A bug deal
- Eggstraordinary Easter
- Critters in the jungle
- Toucan do it

Die sets
- Shutter card
- Stitched scalloped square frame

Stencils
- Slimline grassy hillside stencil
- Slimline hillside stencil
- Slimline cloudy stencil

Cardstock & papers
- Blue textured canvas cardstock
- Yellow textured canvas cardstock
- Flower Market paper pack

Misc
- Jet black ink
- Crunchy leaf ink
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: mowed lawn, rustic wilderness, salvaged patina, peacock feathers
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire