Pretty Pink Posh - Tropical Toucans Card

lundi 10 juillet 2023

Hey there,

I'm super happy to share with you the second card I made using Pretty Pink Posh "older" sets. This new jungle themed card features the Tropical Toucans, and I had so much fun coloring them and creating them a colorful habitat using different products from PPP.

I started off by stamping the three adorable Tropical Toucans on Transotype perfect coloring paper using an alcohol markers friendly black ink. I also stamped flowers and leaves from Jungle Friends. Cut all the images using the coordinating dies, and colored them all using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and Graph'it brush markers.

I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel, as well as three Stitched Leafy borders out of the same paper that I attached on the panel vertically using liquid glue. Next I colored my panel using distress oxide inks, and from the middle towards the edges I used: squeezed lemonade, twisted citron, pine needles and chipped sapphire. I added some texture to my panel: I first splattered clear water all over it and dried it using a paper towel, next I mixed some chipped sapphire oxide ink with water and did splatters using a small brush, and then I did the same with a mix of white ink and water.


Next I cut two Nature Essentials tree trunks out of Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock again to make branches. I colored both pieces using vintage photo and ground espresso oxide inks, and also added texture to those branches by splattering a mix of ground espresso oxide ink and water.

I cut quite a large square out of black cardstock, white heat embossed my "You can do it" greeting from Tropical Toucans on it, and stuck that square on the bottom right hand corner of the panel using 1mm foam squares. I attached all the images using the same foam squares, and finished my card by adding highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Tropical toucans stamp set
- Jungle friends stamp set
- Stitched leafy borders die set
- Nature essentials die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: squeezed lemonade, twisted citron, pine needles, chipped sapphire
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire