Pretty Pink Posh - Monkey Friends Slimline Card

lundi 3 juillet 2023

Hello there,

Last month I had the great pleasure to be invited by Pretty Pink Posh to celebrate their June release, and I had loads of fun creating some colorful fruity cards for the occasion: here is my set of four Citrus cards, my Watermelon card, and my Fresh Berries Scallop Box card, if you want to check them out ^^

And I'm thrilled to be back this month to announce that I'm officially joining Pretty Pink Posh design team! I can't wait to share with you my future projects! Today we're starting with the cute Monkey Friends. I stamped three of them on Transotype perfect coloring paper using an alcohol marker friendly black ink and cut them using the coordinating dies. I also picked images from Tropical Toucans and Jungle Friends to bring more greenery, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and Graph'it brush markers.


Next I cut an 8,5 x 3,5 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel, and created a leafy background. I first applied salvaged patina oxide ink all over the panel, and then used the Layered Leaves & Flowers stencils along with peacock feathers oxide ink to add many leaves to my panel.

Once my panel was dry, I attached all the images using 1mm foam squares, I white heat embossed my "Hang in there" greeting from Monkey Friends, and finally added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen to complete my card.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Monkey friends stamp set
- Tropical toucans stamp set
- Jungle friends stamp set
- Layered leaves & flowers stencils


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: salvaged patina, peacock feathers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Detail black ink by Pinkfresh Studio
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

1 commentaire: