Pretty Pink Posh June Instagram Hop

mardi 13 juin 2023


Hi there,

Summer is right around the corner and Pretty Pink Posh has a brand new collection of products inspired by the scrumptious fresh fruits that are in season. And I'm back today with this adorable card showcasing the Watermelon stamp set + coordinating dies, as well as the Layered Watermelon stencils. I also added flowers from the Citrus stamp set, and a cute kitty from an older set, Cuddly Cats.

Please check my post on Instagram to get all the details about this hop.


So I started off by stamping the images from Watermelon + Citrus + Cuddly Cats on Transotype perfect coloring paper, I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and Graph'it brush markers.

Next I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel, and stenciled it using the Layered Watermelon stencils + distress oxide inks: worn lipstick, festive berries, shabby shutters, mowed lawn and black soot.

I cut a 5,25 x 4 inches vellum panel, and stamped the words "Hi sweet friend" and "You're one in a" from Watermelon using black stazon ink. I also white heat embossed the word "Melon" on dark coral cardstock, cut it using the coordinating die, and then attached it on the bottom right hand corner using 1mm foam squares.

I stuck the images on the vellum panel using 1mm foam squares again, and then to attach the vellum panel to the stenciled panel and make the glue invisible, I added liquid glue at the back of the images only. And as always I finished my card by adding highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Watermelon stamp set
- Citrus stamp set
- Layered watermelon stencils
- Cuddly cats stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: worn lipstick, festive berries, shabby shutters, mowed lawn, black soot
- Sakura white gel pen
- Vellum from my stash
- Dark coral cardstock by The Stamp Market
- Black stazon ink (greetings)
- Detail black ink by Pinkfresh Studio (images)
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

1 commentaire: