Sunny Studio - Thank You Teacher Notebook Card

jeudi 1 juin 2023

Hi there,

I'm thrilled to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with those three mini cards showcasing the Notebook Photo Corners + Notebook Tabs die sets. Love those notebook designs, and with the end of the school year coming soon (in France it's early July) I think those sets are just perfect to make "Thank You" cards for our amazing teachers. And what a better set than Super Duper to celebrate them?


I started off by cutting the different pieces in three:
- three Notebook Photo Corners pages out of Subtle Grey Tones pattern papers
- three Notebook Tabs out of colored cardstock
- three simple black panels
- three colored panels out of Heroic Halftones pattern papers
- three Thank You Words out of silver mirror cardstock + three others out of black cardstock


I attached a black panel on each colored panel using double sided tape, and then stuck a notebook page in a crooked way using double sided foam tape. I layered the silver mirror "Thanks" on the black ones, stuck those words in the upper part of each panel, and stamped "Teacher" from Super Duper below each word.


Next I stamped three cute characters, stars and "Wow" signs from Super Duper, as well as three books from Grad Cat on white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink. I cut the images using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and Graph'It Brush markers with blue, red and yellow to match the Heroic Halftones pattern papers.


Once the coloring was done, I attached the images on the cards using 1mm foam squares. Next I stamped a "You're my hero" greeting from Super Duper on each tab, and stuck a tab on each card. And as always I finished my cards by adding highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Notebook photo corners die set
- Notebook tabs die set
- Thank you words die set
- Super duper stamp set
- Grad cat stamp set
- Subtle grey tones paper pack
- Heroic halftones paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Silver mirror cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Detail black ink by Pinkfresh Studio

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire