Sunny Studio - Sealiously Sweet Interactive Card

vendredi 30 juin 2023

Hello there,

I'm super happy to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with this new summer card featuring three cuties from Sealiously Sweet. I wanted the one on the rubber ring to float and move on the water, so I followed the same process as the Penguin Party card I made back in November to create today's card.

I started off by cutting my panel out of Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock, and I stenciled it using oxide inks: squeezed lemonade + dried marigold + kitsch flamingo for the sky, antique linen + vintage photo for the sand, and salvaged patina + peacock feathers + blueprint sketch for the ocean. And once the panel was dry, I white heat embossed my "Have an awesome summer" greeting from Sealiously Sweet at the bottom.


I built the whole mechanism, attached my interactive panel on a slightly bigger pink panel, and then the pink panel on a slightly bigger Dots & Stripes pastels yellow pattern paper, and then I moved on to the coloring. I picked three lovely seals and some water splatters from Sealiously Sweet, the coconuts and palm tree from Seasonal Trees and the one from Sending Sunshine, the flowers from Chickie Baby, the tiny shovel from Beach Babies, the sun from Balloon Rides, and the fish from Penguin Pals.


I stamped all those images on Transotype perfect coloring paper using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my Graph'it brush markers and Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers. Once all my images were done, I attached them all on my panel using 1mm foam squares, and finally added highlights and details using a white gel pen.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Sealiously sweet stamp set
- Seasonal trees stamp set
- Sending sunshine stamp set
- Chickie baby stamp set
- Beach babies stamp set
- Balloon rides stamp set
- Penguin pals stamp set
- Dots & stripes paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Graph'it brush markers
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Reveal wheel die set by Lawn Fawn
- Oxide inks: squeezed lemonade, dried marigold, kitsch flamingo, antique linen, vintage photo, salvaged patina, peacock feathers, blueprint sketch
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Stencils by Lawn Fawn
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire