Sunny Studio - Berry Bliss Infinity Shaker Card

jeudi 8 juin 2023

Hello there,

I'm so happy to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with this infinity shaker card showcasing some delicious strawberries from Berry Bliss.


I first started with the strawberries, and I used premium dye inks by Lawn Fawn to stamp them. I stamped the first layer using Ballet Slippers ink, the second one using Peachy Keen ink, and the third one using Guava ink. Next I added greenery on top of each strawberry and stamped some extra leaves using Crisp Autumn. I used Celery Stick ink to stamp the first layer, and Freshly Cut Grass ink to stamp the second one, and for the leaves I used Jalapeno ink to stamp the third layer. I cut all the images using the coordinating dies, and then moved on to the shaker panel that I created using the same process as my Autumn Tree card.


I first cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches Spring Sunburst panel, and also cut a plastic storage sleeve to get one single sheet of plastic. Added thin double sided tape all along the four edges of my plastic sheet, placed my panel in the middle and cut the four corners off the plastic sheet, creating tabs on each side of my panel. I folded and attached three of those four tabs, added a mix of polymer clay confetti and iridescent confetti inside the plastic pocket, and then folded and attached the remaining tab to close my infinity shaker panel.

I attached the strawberries at the bottom of the shaker panel using 1mm foam squares, and next I created my "Hi sweetie" greeting using the Hayley Lowercase Alphabet. I cut each letter twice: out of gold glitter cardstock and out white cardstock. I glued the gold glitter letters on top of the white ones, and finally I stuck everything on my panel right above the strawberries.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Berry bliss stamp set
- Crisp autumn stamp set
- Hayley lowercase alphabet die set
- Spring sunburst paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Lawn Fawn premium dye inks: ballet slippers, peachy keen, guava, celery stick, freshly cut grass, jalapeno
- Iridescent confetti by Studio Katia
- My treat polymer mix by Buttons Galore
- Transotype perfect coloring paper
- Gold glitter cardstock by Concord & 9th

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire