Sunny Studio - Autumn Tree Infinity Shaker Card

vendredi 7 octobre 2022

Hello there,

I'm thrilled to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with this new edge to edge or infinity shaker card showcasing the gorgeous Autumn tree die, and some Squirrel friends that I turned into skunks.

I started off by stamping a few images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink: some apples and the bucket from Fall friends, as well as three cute Squirrel friends.I also cut some Autumn tree pieces: the tree trunk out of kraft cardstock, and some apples & leaves out of the same paper I stamped my images on. And I colored all those elements using my alcohol markers, starting with the squirrels that I colored in black & white to turn them into skunks.


Next I created the foliage. I cut a Scalloped circle out of a Critter country pattern paper, and added some texture: mowed lawn & rustic wilderness distress inks on the edges, splatters of rustic wilderness distress ink mixed with water, and splatters of copic opaque white ink mixed with water.

I cut a 5,5" x 4,25" bristol panel, and used stencils to create the background of my cute little scene. A hill stencil along with mowed lawn & rustic wilderness distress inks to create a hill border at the bottom, and a cloud stencil along with tumbled glass & salty ocean distress inks to create a simple sky on the upper part. I also cut a grass border using a die from the Picket fence die set and colored it using the same inks as the hill border.


Next I created the shaker, and I invite you to watch the process video (linked down below) to see exactly how it was done, it's always easier to understand with images ^^ And once my shaker panel was done, I assembled everything on top of it. I white heat embossed the "So happy we're friends" sentiment from Fall friends on the grass border, and attached that border at the bottom of the panel, directly on the plastic, using double sided tape. And next I built the tree, with the foliage, the tree trunk, and the apples & leaves, and added the skunks at the bottom of the card.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Autumn tree die
- Squirrel friends stamp set
- Fall friends stamp set
- Scalloped circle mat 1 die set
- Picket fence die set
- Critter country 6x6 paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: mowed lawn, rustic wilderness, tumbled glass, salty ocean
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Hill stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Cloudy stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Fall harvest mix by Pretty Pink Posh
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Transotype perfect coloring paper

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire