Sunny Studio - Reindeer Games DIY Swinging Card

jeudi 27 octobre 2022

Hi there,

I'm back today on Sunny Studio's blog with a new interactive card showcasing Santa and the reindeers on gift delivery duty during Christmas night. I had so much fun creating this card, and as always I searched through my Sunny Studio collection to see which images would fit in the scene I had in mind.

I used:
- the reindeers, hats presents and greetings from Reindeer games
- the snowflakes from Snowman kisses
- the nice list from North pole
- the sleigh, candy cane, sack and Santa from Santa Claus lane
- the carrots from Bunnyville (to feed the reindeers ^^)

The first thing I did was to stamp all my cute images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies, and used alcohol markers to color everything.


Next I cut two 8,5" x 3,5" bristol panels. I used the first panel to cut a cloud border using a die from the Slimline nature borders die set. I added a little of color using salvaged patina oxide ink, and stamped my "Have a super jolly Christmas" greeting in the left hand side corner. And I used the second panel to make a bright blue sky using salvaged patina, peacock feathers and blueprint sketch oxide inks. I set everything aside to dry and then created the interactive feature using the largest die from the Scalloped circle mat 1 die. And I invite you to watch the process video down below because it's always easier to understand how an interactive card was made with images ^^


I finished the card by adding snowflakes here and there, highlights and details using a white gel pen, and finally a dot of glossy accents on Rudolph's red nose to make it glow.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Reindeer games stamp set
- Snowman kisses stamp set
- North pole stamp set
- Santa Claus lane stamp set
- Bunnyville stamp set
- Scalloped circle mat 1 die set
- Slimline nature borders die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: salvaged patina, peacock feathers, blueprint sketch, chipped sapphire
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Gold embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire