Sunny Studio - Frozen Inspired Pop-Up Card

jeudi 20 octobre 2022

Hello there,

I'm so glad to be back on Sunny Studio's blog today with this new card featuring the lovely Snow one like you stamp set. Those cute characters reminded me of Olaf and Anna from the Disney movie Frozen. So I went with cold tones to really give the card a wintery frozen look.


As always I started off by stamping the images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them using the coordinating dies and then used my alcohol markers to color everything. And along with Snow one like you, I picked:

- the tree border from Winter scenes
- the mountain border from Country scenes
- the castle from Enchanted
- a pine tree from Seasonal trees


Once the coloring was done, I cut and assembled the different elements to build the pop-up card. I cut the main pieces out of white woodgrain cardstock, the snow borders out of white glitter cardstock, and the decorative pieces out of pattern papers from the Dots & stripes pastels paper pack + Joyful holiday paper pack. And on the decorative piece that goes on the front, I white heat embossed my "There's snow one else like you" greeting.

On the back panel, I attached the mountain borders as well as the castle. In front of the castle, I stuck the tree border, and finally I attached the pine trees and characters in the foreground using glue dots.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Snow one like you stamp set
- Winter scenes stamp set
- Country scenes stamp set
- Enchanted stamp set
- Seasonal trees stamp set
- Dots & stripes pastels paper pack
- Joyful holiday paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- White woodgrain cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Pixie dust cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire