Sunny Studio - Halloween Shaker Tags

jeudi 13 octobre 2022

Hello there,

I'm thrilled to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with this trio of spooky cute shaker tags I created using the new Mini mat & tag 3 die set, as well as a mix & match of images from different stamp sets.

As very often I started off by stamping the images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies and then colored everything using traditional Halloween colors: green, orange, purple and black. The images are from:

Too cute to spook for the pumpkins and spiders
Garden fairy for three fairies and wands
Farm fresh for the crows


Once everything was colored, I cut all the different pieces to build the tags using dies from the Mini mat & tag 3 die set, as well as the star die from the Mini mat & tag 4 die set, and pattern papers from the Dots & stripes jewel tones paper pack + Heroic halftone paper pack.

I first attached a piece of clear acetate at the back of each black frame, as well as foam strips all around the opening. I added powder on the inside edges of the foam strips to make those edges non sticky, and then I poured a few spoons of sequins mix inside each frame. I closed the shaker tags using a plain tag panel at the back of each frame, and then I attached the topper pieces and stars.


I used black ribbon to create a handle at the top of each tag, and next I stuck the images on the tags. I also white heat embossed one "You're bewitching" and two "Trick or treat" sentiments from Bewitching on black cardstock, trimmed them into slim banners and attached them at the top of the tags. And finally I added sparkles to the fairies wings, and added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Mini tag & mat 3 die set
- Mini tag & mat 4 die set
- Too cute to spook stamp set
- Garden fairy stamp set
- Farm fresh stamp set
- Bewitching stamp set
- Dots & stripes jewel tones paper pack
- Heroic halftones paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- White blizzard Nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- Midnight tales + Spooky fun + Halloween treats sequins by Picket Fence Studio
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Black ribbon by Stampin Up!
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire