Sunny Studio - Cozy Christmas Scene

jeudi 3 novembre 2022

Hello there,

I'm super happy to be back this week on Sunny Studio's blog with this cute and simple card showcasing the adorable Cozy Christmas stamp set. For this card, I did one of my favorite things, which is gathering images from different sets to create a darling scene. So besides the ones I picked out from Cozy Christmas, I also chose:

- the fireplace, presents and stocking from Santa Claus lane
- a character from Spring showers
- the stuffed mice from Purrfect birthday
- the cookie plate from North pole


As always I stamped the images on white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I used the coordinating dies to cut them all and colored everything using my alcohol markers. For the armchair and lamps, I stamped the images a second time on a red pattern paper from the Joyful holiday paper pack. And it's no secret that I like to use non-traditional colors on holiday cards, but for this one I decided to stick with red, green and brown to make a warm & sweet cozy scene.

Once the coloring was done, I fussy cut the armchair and lamps I stamped on pattern paper, and glued them on the blank images.


For the background, I cut a 5,5" x 4,25" inches Dots & stripes pastels panel, as well as a piece of woodgrain cardstock and a slim stripe to make the floor. I also stamped my "Merry Christmas" sentiment from Holiday greetings on white cardstock using red ink, I cut it using the coordinating die, and then I assembled everything: I attached the woodgrain elements at the bottom of the panel using double sided tape, next the images and my greeting above the fireplace using foam squares.

Next I white heat embossed the second part of my greeting "May the season fill your home with joy" from Cozy Christmas on a slim black banner, and attached it at the bottom of the panel using foam squares again, and finally I added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen, as well as a dot of glossy accents on each little light in the tree and holly berries.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Cozy Christmas stamp set
- Santa Claus lane stamp set
- Spring showers stamp set
- Purrfect birthday stamp set
- North pole stamp set
- Holiday greetings stamp set
- Joyful holiday paper pack
- Dot & stripes pastels paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things
- Lobster ink by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Sakura white gel pen
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Woodgrain cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire