Lawn Fawn - Hot Foil Vellum Overlay

jeudi 24 novembre 2022

 Hey there,

I'm back today on Lawn Fawn YouTube Channel & Blog with this cute and simple little scene that I made more interesting by adding a silver foiled vellum overlay panel on the front to hide the lower part of the scene and this way surprise the recipient of the card.

I stamped the images first using Jet black ink, I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers.


I cut a 5,5" x 4,25" bristol panel, and divided it in several parts to create a landscape. On the upper part I did the sky using salvaged patina, peacock feathers and blueprint sketch oxide inks. On the lower part, I did the road using hickory smoke oxide ink, and the snowy sides using salvaged patina oxide ink.


I cut a vellum panel longer than the Snowflake background hot foil plate, I silver foiled it, and then trimmed the sides and bottom. I scored the top part, leaving 1/4" above that score line, and then folded the score line, and before attaching this vellum panel to the landscape panel, I stuck the images on that background panel using foam squares, liquid glue and glue dots.


Next I assembled the card. I added double sided tape on the inside top section of the vellum overlay. I also cut two Simple stitched hillsides: one with my greeting and two bows that goes at the bottom of the vellum overlay, and an identical one that goes at the back. I attached the vellum overlay to the landscape panel, and finally to a white card base.


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Winter village
- Christmas dreams
- Car critters
- Car critters Christmas add-on
- Tiny winter friends
- Simply celebrate winter
- Winter skies
- Happy village

Die sets
- Large stitched rectangle stackables
- Simple stitched hillside borders

Misc
- Snowflake background hot foil plate
- Silver foil
- Jet black ink
- Clear embossing ink
- Silver embossing ink
- Vellum


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: salvaged patina, peacock feathers, blueprint sketch, hickory smoke
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire