Sunny Studio - Penguin Party Interactive Card

vendredi 18 novembre 2022

 Hello there,

I'm back this week on Sunny Studio's blog with this super cute and fun interactive card showcasing Penguin Party. I went for non-traditional colors again with a pink sky, a violet Christmas tree and a penguin snow surfing on his belly!

And to make this fun little scene, I picked:
- the tree from Cozy Christmas
- the snowflakes from Snowman kisses
- one more penguin from Passionate penguins
- the North pole sign from North pole


I started off by cutting my background panel out of bristol cardstock, and I stenciled it using oxide inks: at the top I created a bright pink sky using spun sugar, kitsch flamingo and picked raspberry, and on the lower part, I created snow hills using salvaged patina.

I stamped my images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies and then colored everything using my alcohol markers. Next I created the interactive panel, and I invite you to watch the process video down below to see how it was made, it's always easier to understand with images ^^


Once my interactive panel was done, I attached it on a Dots & stripes pastels purple panel, and then that purple panel on a white panel. And next I attached all my cute images on the interactive panel using foam squares and liquid glue.

Next I added the final details: an arrow to let the recipient of the card know that they have to go back and forth with the wheel to make the penguin surf. I also white heat embossed my "Hope your holiday is fun & festive" greeting from Penguin party on a pink banner that I attached at the bottom of the panel using foam squares, and finally I added a dot of glossy accents on each light in the Christmas tree.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Penguin party stamp set
- Cozy Christmas stamp set
- Snowman kisses stamp set
- Passionate penguins stamp set
- North pole stamp set
- Dots & stripes pastels paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: salvaged patina, peacock feathers, spun sugar, kitsch flamingo, picked raspberry
- Sakura white gel pen
- Reveal wheel die set by Lawn Fawn
- Copic opaque white ink
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire