Lawn Fawn - Make a Wish Hot Foil Birthday Cards

jeudi 29 juin 2023

Hello there,

I'm back on Lawn Fawn YouTube channel & blog with this duo of birthday cards showcasing several new products from Summer release. Birthday cards are the ones I need the most throughout the year to send to family and friends, but I always find myself not having enough. So I created those two cards that share the same design, they're pretty quick to make, only the colors are changing, and there are only a very few images to color, which is quite unusual for me, right?


I started off by stamping my images from Simply Celebrate More Critters on Transotype perfect coloring paper using jet black ink, I colored the cute critters using my Graph’it brush markers + Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers, and then cut them using the coordinating dies.


Next I moved on to the backgrounds. I gold hot foiled two Strathmore bristol smooth panels using the Confetti Background Hot Foil Plate, and colored them using oxide inks. I used squeezed lemonade + dried marigold + kitsch flamingo + picked raspberry on the first panel, and then squeezed lemonade + twisted citron + pine needle + chipped sapphire on the second panel.

Next I die cut two Let’s celebrate backdrops out of white cardstock, as well as a bunch of colorful decorative pieces that I attached on each backdrop using liquid glue. Once each backdrop was decorated, I attached them on the hot foil panels using 1mm foam squares, and then die cut two woodgrain frames that I stuck on each panel as well.


I die cut four Giant Make a Wish greetings: a light blue one, a light yellow one, and two white ones. I attached the white ones at the back of the colored ones to create an outline, I added gold glitter stars and attached those giant greetings in the upper part of my panels using 2mm foam squares. I also white heat embossed two "It's your birthday" sentiments from Offset Sayings Everyday on chocolate bar banners, attached those banners at the bottom of my panels, and then stuck my critters above those banners using foam squares again. And as always I finished both card by adding highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets Simply celebrate more critters Off set sayings everyday Die sets Giant make a wish Let’s celebrate backdrop Large stitched rectangle stackables Stitched rectangle frames Heart garland landscape backdrop Cardstock Woodgrain White Chocolate bar Shimmery pastel Shimmery tropical Shimmery gemstone Gold glitter Misc Confetti background hot foil plate Jet black ink Clear embossing ink White embossing powder


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers - Graph'it brush markers - Oxide inks: squeezed lemonade, twisted citron, pine needle, chipped sapphire, dried marigold, kitsch flamingo, picked raspberry - Sakura white gel pen - Gold foil by Spellbinders - Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background) - Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire