Pretty Pink Posh - Fresh Berries Scallop Box Card

lundi 26 juin 2023

Hi there,

I'm glad to be back to share with you the last card I made using products from the Pretty Pink Posh June release, but not necessarily my very last PPP card... ;-) Today's card features the new Fresh Berries stamp set, and I created a cute basket using the Scallop Box Card die set to put all my yummy fruits in.


As very often I started off by stamping all my images on Transotype perfect coloring paper using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and Graph'it brush markers. I colored a bunch of images from Fresh Berries, and also picked leaves from Jungle Friends.


Next I pulled out the Scalloped Box Card die set. I cut all the card base elements out of kraft cardstock, and all the decorative pieces out of a pink floral pattern paper. I built the card base and attached the different decorative elements using 1mm foam squares, I added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen, and then I attached them all inside the card using 3mm glue dots.


I created my greeting in two parts. I first white heat embossed the words "Love you" from Fresh Berries on black cardstock and trimmed it into a slim banner. Next I white heat embossed the words "Berry much" from Fresh Berries again on red cardstock, cut it using the coordinating die, and then I attached both greeting elements on the front of the box card using 1mm foam squares.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Fresh berries stamp set
- Scallop box card die set
- Jungle berries stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Kraft cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Chili pepper cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Flower market pattern paper by Lawn Fawn
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire