Lawn Fawn - Monochromatic Halloween Ta-Da Diorama

jeudi 5 octobre 2023

Hey there,

I'm thrilled to be back on Lawn Fawn YouTube Channel & Blog with this new monochromatic Halloween card showcasing the amazing Ta-Da Diorama die set! Love this new set so much! It also features Spooky Village and Booyah, which are probably my most favorite Halloween stamp sets from Lawn Fawn.


As very often I started by stamping all my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using Jet Black ink, I cut them all using the matching dies, and used my Graph'it brush grey and black markers to color everything. And once the coloring was done, I added highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen.


Next I silver foiled a Black Licorice piece of paper using the Starry Sky Background Hot Foil Plate, and then used the main piece die from the Ta-Da Diorama die set to a panel out of it, and this way create the back panel of my diorama. I cut another panel using that same die again out of Black Shimmery cardstock, and used the window creator die from the set to cut an opening in the center of my shimmery panel. I cut two side panels out of a Let It Shine Starry Skies grey pattern papers. Cut two insert pieces out of grey Woodgrain cardstock. And finally cut two band pieces.

I assembled all those different pieces to build my diorama, and please watch the video down below to see the whole process. I always more comprehensible with images than with words ^^

Once my diorama was built, I attached my images both on the inside and on the outside of the diorama. For the images on the inside I started with the ones on the back panel using 1mm foam squares, and for the ones on the insert pieces I used 3mm glue dots and liquid glue. And for the images on the outside (the ones on the front panel) I used 1mm and 2mm foam squares and liquid glue.


Next I worked on the greeting. I cut a Simple Wavy Banner out of Black Licorice cardstock, I stamped the "Have a faboolous day" sentiment from Tiny Halloween using Clear Embossing ink and Silver Embossing powder, and finally attached the banner at the top of Ta-Da Diorama using 1mm foam squares.


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Booyah
- Spooky village
- Spooktacular
- Costume party
- Tiny Halloween
- Happy harvest
- Eggstraordinary Easter

Die sets
- Ta-Da diorama
- Simply wavy banner
- Scalloped box card pop-up
- Double slider surprise

Misc
- Starry sky background hot foil plate
- Jet black ink
- Clear embossing ink
- Silver embossing powder
- Black licorice cardstock
- Black shimmery cardstock (neutrals pack)
- Let it shine starry skies grey pattern paper


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)
- Ribbon from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire