Sunny Studio - Baking Spirits Bright Box Card

vendredi 13 octobre 2023

Hello there,

I'm thrilled to be back on Sunny Studio's blog today with this new 3D card showcasing the adorable cookies from Baking Spirits Bright, and as you can see I used those cute images to create a magical gingerbread scene.


I started off by stamping the images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, as always I used the matching dies to cut them all, and used my alcohol markers to color everything.


I stamped and colored the gingerbread man, the house, the big and small candy canes, two snowmen, the snowflake, and a few trees from Baking Spirits Bright, as well as the gingerbread couple from Christmas Cookies. And I went for my favorite color palette this season, which is brown + red + pink + green + turquoise. After the coloring I added highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen.


Next I cut all the different pieces to build my 3D card using the Scallop Box Card die set by Pretty Pink Posh. I picked a dark kraft cardstock for the base of the card to match the gingerbread theme, as well as several All Is Bright colorful pattern papers. I stamped my "Sugar & spice make Christmas so nice" greeting from Baking Spirits Bright on the panel that goes on the front of the card in gold and white, I assembled and glued all those elements, and once my card base was done, I attached the images on the inside, and on the outside as well using 3mm glue dots, liquid glue and 1mm foam squares.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Baking spirits bright stamp set
- Christmas cookies stamp set
- All is bright 6x6 paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Scallop box card by Pretty Pink Posh
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Gold embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Jet black ink by Lawn Fawn
- Paper bag cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire