Pretty Pink Posh - Holiday Stockings & Winter Birds - October 2023 Release

samedi 7 octobre 2023

Hello there,

I'm thrilled to be sharing with you this bright and festive sneak peek showcasing several of the Pretty Pink Posh October 2023 Release: the beautiful Holiday Stockings, the lovely Winter Birds, and the amazing Winter Words stencil.


I started off by cutting a Slimline Peekaboo Window panel out of Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock. I covered the whole piece of paper with spun sugar distress ink, and then used the Winter Words stencil along with worn lipstick distress ink to print a bunch of "Joy", "Merry & Bright" and "Holly" words all over the panel. I applied a little bit more of worn lipstick distress ink all along the four edges of my panel, and then added some texture: I mixed some festive berries distress ink with water and used a small brush to make splatters on my paper, and did the same with white liquid ink.


Next I moved on to the coloring, and stamped all my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink. I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers in a bright and colorful palette.

Here is a detailed list of the sets I used:  Holiday Stockings: stockings, holly leaves, candy canes, presents, teddy bear, baubles  Winter Birds: birds  Spring Robins: branches


Once the coloring was done, I attached the images on my Winter Words panel using foam squares, I stuck my panel on an 8,5 x 3,5 inches red & white stripy panel, and then on a white card base. I gold heat embossed the "Happy Holidays" greeting from Sentiment Strips: Christmas on white cardstock, trimmed into a slim banner using a die from Sentiment Strips, and attached it on my panel using foam squares.

To bring more shine to my card, I stuck a few Metallic Gold Pearls here and there, and finally added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen. And that's it! I hope that you like this cute and festive card. Thank you so much for stopping by, see you soon!


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Holiday stockings stamp set
- Winter birds stamp set
- Sentiment strips: Christmas stamp set
- Winter words stencil
- Spring robins stamp set
- Slimline peekaboo windows die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: spun sugar, worn lipstick, festive berries
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Gold embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Red & stripy pattern paper by Lawn Fawn
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire