Lawn Fawn - Party Deer Birthday Card

samedi 6 janvier 2024

Hi there,

I'm back on Lawn Fawn YouTube Channel & Blog with my very first Lawn Fawn card of the year featuring two of my favorite things in card making which are doing a landscape using stencils, and mixing and matching a bunch of images from different sets to create a super cute scene. And I'm showcasing the super cute Party Deer, which is the exclusive free gift you can get at Lawn Fawn during the month of your birthday.


I started off by cutting a 5,5 x 4,25 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel that I colored using stencils and oxide inks. On the lower part of the panel, I created two grass borders using a Hillside stencil along with mowed lawn and rustic wilderness oxide inks. And on the upper part, I created a forest using a Birch Tree stencil along with salvaged patina and peacock feathers oxide inks.


I stamped my images using Jet Black ink, used the matching dies to cut them all, and colored everything using my alcohol markers. I also stamped five different greetings inside the speech bubbles, and white heat embossed my "Happy birthday, my deer" greeting from Party Deer at the bottom of my panel.and I'm going to color everything using my alcohol markers.


Next I assembled and attached all the images on my panel using 1mm and 2mm foam squares, and as always finished my card by adding highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Party deer
- Simply celebrate critters
- Simply celebrate critters add-on
- Simply celebrate winter critters
- Simply celebrate winter critters add-on
- Ocean shell-fie
- Yappy birthday
- Porcu-pine for you
- Butterfly kisses
- You goat this
- Bicycle built for you
- Oh gnome
- Toadally awesome
- Birthday before 'n afters

Die sets
- Large stitched rectangle stackables

Misc
- Birch tree stencil
- Hillside stencils
- Jet black ink
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: mowed lawn, rustic wilderness, salvaged patina, peacock feathers - Sakura white gel pen - Copic opaque white ink - 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images) - Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire