Pretty Pink Posh January 2024 Release Instagram Hop - Sweet Chocolates

mardi 9 janvier 2024


Hi there,

Join me and a bunch of amazingly talented crafters over on Instagram to celebrate the brand new Pretty Pink Posh January 2024 Release! Chocolates, cupcakes and hearts, everything you need for Valentine, and also some adorable St Patrick themed products!

Please check my post on Instagram for more details about this hop.

*****


I started off by stamping my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them all using the matching dies, and then colored everything using my alcohol markers. Lots of red, light pinks and browns! Along with the images from Sweet Chocolates, I picked one of the cupcakes from Valentine Cupcakes.


Once the coloring was done, I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel, and colored it using tumbled glass and broken china oxide inks. And to make this background more interesting, I used the Layered Heart Lattice stencils along with broken china oxide ink again. I mixed some broken china oxide ink with water and used a small brush to add splatters to my panel, and then did the same with copic opaque white ink.

Next I created a two-part greeting using stamps from Sweet Chocolates. I white heat embossed the word "Sweet" on black cardstock, and cut it using the matching die. I also white heat embossed the words "You are" on light pink cardstock, and trimmed it into a slim banner using a Sentiment Strips die.


I attached everything on my Layered Heart Lattice panel using 1mm foam squares, added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen, and finished the card by applying some morning dew nuvo drops on the hearts for a sparkling touch.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Sweet chocolates stamp set
- Valentine cupcakes stamp set
- Layered heart lattice stencils
- Sentiment strips die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: tumbled glass, broken china
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Light pink cardstock by The Stamp Market
- Morning dew nuvo drops
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire