Holiday Card Series 2016 - Festive glass

vendredi 7 octobre 2016

Hey there!

Here is a quite simple but kind of classy card I made using the Holiday Glass stamp set from Avery Elle, a brand that I like more and more over the years!


I started by embossing the long sides of my watercolor paper using stitched lines. Then I used my Misti tool to stamp the three images and the sentiment using versamark ink, gold heat embossed them, and painted everything using distress inks and gold shimmering paint.

At the beginning I wanted to use black vellum for my background but I thought gold would be better. We never get enough gold!


To avoid any mark of glue, I attached my vellum at the back of my white cardstock using double sided tape. I glued some gold mirror cardstock on top of that vellum base, and then attached my watercolor pannel on top of that gold mirror paper. Adhered everything on some heavy white cardstock again using double sided tape, and glued some clear sequins to finish my card.


VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- "Holiday glass" stamp set from Avery Elle
- vellum from Stampin Up!
- gold mirror cardstock from Maildor
- basic stitch lines die from My Favorite Things
- watercolor paper from Canson
- versamark ink from Tsukineko
- gold embossing powder from Aladine
- distress inks from Tim Holtz; festive berries, lucky clover, tumbled glass, mustard seed, spiced marmalade, dried marigold
- gold pearl iridescent shimmering watercolor from Creative Expressions
- 110lb white cardstock from Neenah
- sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire