Holiday Card Series 2016 - Holiday Deer

samedi 8 octobre 2016

Hello there!

This card is one of my favorite so far! Mixing all these products from different brands was fun, I really really really enjoyed making it!


I first started by creating a snowy background on some craft cardstock using a stencil from Simon Says Stamp and white embossing paste, die cutting an oval shape into some woodgrain cardstock and three forest archways from some white cardstock that I glued together to add some dimension.

Then I created my cute little deer. I thought I wouldn't get a perfect stamping as it was kind of difficult to line the different layering up but it is the kind of situation where the Misti tool is a miracle!


I gold heat embossed my sentiment on vellum, glued the forest archway, attached my sentiment behind the woodgrain cardstock that I attached using double sided foam tape.

I fussy cut the deer, stamped some flowers and leaves that I cut using the coordinating dies, and glued all these pieces using foam squares and glue dots. I added pearls to the center of the flowers, and a bunch of gold sequins to finish the card.


VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Color Layering Deer stamp set from Hero Arts
- Small Forest Archway die from Memory Box
- Falling Snow stencil from Simon Says Stamp
- Joy to the World stamp set from Avery Elle
- white woodgrain cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- 110lb desert storm cardstock from Neenah
- 80lb solar white cardstock from Neenah
- vellum from Canson
- khaki ink from Simon Says Stamp
- baked brown sugar ink from Stampin Up!
- brown ombré ink from Hero Arts
- cup o'joe ink from Hero Arts
- red royal ink from Hero Arts
- green leaf ink from Simon Says Stamp
- white embossing paste from Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi
- versamark ink from Tsukineko
- gold embossing powder from Aladine
- pearls from my stash
- 4mm + 6mm gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire