SSS October Card Kit - Birthday Squirrel

lundi 17 octobre 2016

Hey there!

Here is a new card using the Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit. I really love this kit and that cute squirrel stamp.


I first started by cutting several pieces: a stitched rectangle in that beautiful plaid paper, a scalloped circle in the brown cardstock and a regular circle in craft cardstock.

I think that autumn colors goes very well with gold so I gold heat embossed the biggest squirrel on my craft circle that I glued on the brown scalloped circle.


I glued my plaid rectangle on an orange base, adhered my cute squirrel, tied a knot using brown ribbon and gold thread, and added a cute little acorn. I love this cute embellishment!

I thought my squirrel was a little alone, so I stamped a heart that he kind of holds. And added a bunch of gold sequins to finish the card.


VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- the October Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp
- large stitched 4 bar rectangle die from Lawn Fawn
- scalloped circle die from my stash
- circle die from my stash
- sentiment from the Wild Beauty stamp set from Simon Says Stamp
- 110lb desert storm cardstock from Neenah
- versamark ink from Tsukineko
- gold embossing powder from Aladine
- dark chocolate ink from Simon Says Stamp
- gold thread from my stash
- early espresso ribbon from Stampin Up!
- 4mm + 6mm gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire