Craftin Desert Divas - Happy Lazy Day

samedi 14 avril 2018

Hello there,

Wouldn't it be nice to do absolutely nothing and just have a little break, sipping a cocktail in a hammock? Oh I wish I was this lazy bunny ^^ This card features two new supplies: the "Friendship" stamp set, and the "Cloudy Sky" stencil. Also used some other products from previous releases.


I first started by inking my background using the stencil and distress inks. I chose bold colors to get a bright and vibrant result. Before die cutting the panel using a scalloped circle die, I splattered water droplets on top of it and dried it using a paper towel. I also die cut a grass border from another scalloped circle, and inked it up using light green ink.


Colored the image using alcohol markers, and fussy cut it. Attached the grass border at the bottom of my circle background, and attached everything on a white card base. Also attached the image using liquid glue and foam squares.

Die cut the word Happy from gold glitter cardstock, and attached it above the image, and gold heat embossed the word Day on white cardstock, trimmed around it and attached it on the right side. And for a nice final touch, I added clear glitter on the flowers, and some clear sequins here and there.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES









OTHER SUPPLIES

- Distress inks: spiced marmalade, picked raspberry, cracked pistachio
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Clear glitter pen from Spectrum Noir
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Versamark ink
- Antique gold embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp
- Gold glitter cardstock from American Crafts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire