Craftin Desert Divas - Small Images Background - Zig Coloring

samedi 21 avril 2018

Hey there,


Today I'm sharing three cards I made using small images to create cute and colorful backgrounds. Very simple to make: stamp and color! ^^




The blue one showcases the new "Look For Stars" stamp set. This new set is soft and dreamy so I used blue to color the background. The rainbows and stars bring a nice contrast with their bright colors.




The green one was inspired by the April Mood Board Challenge which is all about Easter. I used cute bunnies from the "Jellybean Kisses" stamp set and other images from the "Easter Cuties" digi stamp set. The green background represent the grass where we hide the chocolate treats ^^





The orange one is a Spring celebration, even if when I write this post it's raining where I live... I used the "Ladybug Garden" stamp set and a lot of colors so it would help the sun coming out from behind the clouds!




VIDEO
Below or here



CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES






OTHER SUPPLIES

- Zig markers
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Pattern papers from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire