Craftin Desert Divas - Hello Happy Day

jeudi 12 avril 2018

Hey there,

It's day 4 of Craftin Desert Divas Sneak Peek Week so today I'm sharing this card featuring the new "Friendship" stamp set. I kept it pretty simple so we can focus on the cuties under the flower ^^


I first started by die cutting the grass border from green cardstock. Then I created the background using light peach color, sprayed water on it and dried it using a paper towel. And to add more details, I splattered small droplets of the same peach ink.


Colored the images using my alcohol markers, and fussy cut them. Die cut the word Hello one time from gold glitter cardstock and three times from white cardstock for dimension. Glued them together.


White heat embossed the second part of my sentiment, and glued my gold Hello above it. Attached the grass border at the bottom of my panel, and then attached the images using foam squares. And for a final touch, I added peach drops here and there.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES





OTHER SUPPLIES

- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Distress ink: dried marigold
- Limoncello Nuvo Jewel Drops
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Green cardstock from my stash
- Gold glitter cardstock from my stash
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder from Aladine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire