Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #30 - Treasure Hunt 2

mercredi 13 juin 2018

Hello there,


Here is the second "Treasure Hunt" card I've made for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #30. The first one was about pirates digging in the sand to extract a chest, this time it's about scuba divers discovering a chest full of golden coins in the deep of the ocean. Hope you'll like it ^^


I first started by creating the background, and for that I die cut two hill borders that I colored using two shades of teal distress inks. Sprayed some drops of the darker color on top of them.


Then I colored a bristol smooth panel using three different shades of blue distress inks, going dark at the bottom to light at the top. Sprayed water that I dried with a paper towel. Created the rays of light using a stencil and white ink.


I stamped all my images on neenah solar white cardstock using black alcohol marker friendly ink and cut them using the coordinating dies. Attached them on my panel using glue dots, white heat embossed my sentiment, applied clear glitter to the golden coins, glossy accents to their masks, and added here and there clear drops to give the illusion of bubbles.

VIDEO
Below or here

LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- You Are Sublime stamp set
- Ahoy, Matey stamp set
- Simple Stitched Hillside Border die set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress Inks: cracked pistachio, lucky clover, chipped sapphire, peacock feathers, cracked pistachio
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Solar White cardstock from Neenah
- Bristol Smooth cardstock from Strathmore
- Clear glitter from Spectrum Noir
- Glossy Accents from Ranger
- Morning Dew Nuvo drops

1 commentaire:

  1. Amazing card! I love how you combined these two sets, they are a perfect pair! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    RépondreSupprimer