Summer Card - Float & Relax - Massive Masking

vendredi 22 juin 2018

Hello there,

How about taking some vacation far away in a place where it's always sunny and where life is peaceful? Look at this cutie, having a good time in the pool... I personnally wouldn't say no to that ^^


First thing I did was cutting several elements from masking paper to create the background: the pool, the edges of the pool and the sidewalk area. Using these masks, I applied distress inks on my bristol panel. I added small circles to the sidewalk part using white ink and a stencil, and water splatters to the pool.


I die cut other elements to complete the scene: two palm trees and a sun that I colored using distress inks. Attached them to the panel using liquid glue and glue dots.


Stamped my sentiment, colored the image using alcohol markers and attached it on the pool. Added white lines around it to create the illusion of little waves. Applied clear glitter to her hair and tail and glossy accents to the rubber ring and her sun glasses to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES


OTHER SUPPLIES

- Distress inks: salty ocean, tumbled glass, scattered straw, antique linen, cracked pistachio, lucky clover, mustard seed,
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Glossy accents from Ranger
- White gel pen from Uniball

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire