Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #31 - Enchanted Forest

jeudi 28 juin 2018


Hey there,

Today I'm back with a new card for the "Flowers, Floral & Foliage" Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! At first I thought I didn't have a set that has flowers in it, but then I remembered I had of this gorgeous "Fairy Friends" set that include cute big flowers. I combined it with the "Bayou Backdrop" die set.


I first started by stamping all my images on neenah 80lb white cardstock using alcohol marker friendly black ink and my misti tool to be able to stamp them twice and get a nice impression. I cut them using the coordinating dies.


Next I took a 5-1/2 x 4-1/4" piece of bristol smooth cardstock and applied two shades of purple/blue distress inks on it, going dark at the bottom and light to the top. Sprayed water on that panel, dried it using paper towel, and added tiny droplets of the darker shade for more interest.


I die cut several pieces to build the background: two grass borders and one ivy frame. Did the same coloring process for these elements as the background: inks, sprayed water and tiny blue droplets.


Then I assembled everything: attached both grass borders at the bottom of my panel. White heat embossed my sentiment in the middle of it. Attached two white frames to create some kind of dimension. Tucked and glued my images between the grass borders using glue dots. Attached the panel to a white card base. Attached the ivy frame on my panel using thin double sided tape. Glued two cute fairies and applied clear shimmer to their wings. And finally I added some white details to the ivy leaves.

VIDEO
Below or here

LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Fairy Friends stamp set + coordinating dies
- Bayou Backdrop die set
- Grassy Border die set
- Stitched Rectangle Frames die set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks: blueprint sketch, shaded lilac
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder from Aladine
- Clear glitter pen from Spectrum Noir
- White gel pen from Uniball

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire