Holiday Card Series 2019 w/ Magengo - Christmas Tags

samedi 16 novembre 2019

Hello there,

This week I shared three cute treat boxes for Magengo and I thought it would be nice to make coordinating tags.



So I started by cutting three tags out of navy blue cardstock using a die by Craftin Desert Divas, and I added texture and dimension to those pieces using embossing folders and a stencil.

For the first tag, I used an embossing folder with trees. For the second tag I used an embossing folder with snowflakes. And for the third tag, I used a stencil. I simply put the tag and stencil on top of two pieces of cardstock and I sent everything to my die cutting machine.



To make the embossed designs stand a little bit more, I very lightly applied a light champagne ink using an ink blending tool. And when it was done, I used a paper towel to get rid of any excess of ink.

To coordinate with my treat boxes, I cut three tags out of pattern papers from the I Love Winter paper pack by Echo Park. I used teal glitter ribbon to keep both tags together and tied a knot using white thread.



I printed three images from the Happy Winter digital stamp set and colored them using my spectrum noir markers. I fussy cut them and then I attached a vellum circle on each tag. I stuck two glue dots in the middle of the vellum circle, and attached silver thread. And finally I adhered the image on top of the thread using foam squares.



For the sentiments, I started by cutting three banners out red cardstock and I white heat embossed the phrases "Joyful Wishes" "Happy Holidays" and "Winter Wishes" on those elements.

I stuck a banner on each tag, and as a final touch I added clear droplets to add some sparkles to the tags.

VIDEO
Below or here


SUPPLIES
- Happy Winter digital stamp set by Magengo
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Tree embossing folder by Kaiser Craft
- Snowflake embossing folder by Toga
- Stencil by Echo Park
- Navy blue cardstock by Bazzil
- Pattern papers from the I Love Winter paper pack by Echo Park
- Vellum by Simon Says Stamp
- Silver thread from my stash
- Teal glitter ribbon by Stampin Up!
- Clear droplets from my stash
- Red cardstock from my stash
- White embossing powder by Hero Arts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire