Isabel Cristina Stamps - Magical Snow Globe Tags

jeudi 28 novembre 2019

Hey there,

Lately I've been into making tags. Christmas tags, mostly. And today I'm back with more tags showcasing a brand new digital stamp set called Magical Snow Globe and designed by Isabel Cristina Stamps.

This new set theme is Harry Potter so if you're a fan or if you know someone who'd like to receive a magical card, this set is definitely for you.




As always when I use digital stamps, I printed my images on neenah solar white cardstock and cut them using my scan n cut machine. I wanted to make three tags with fronts and backs so I also printed and cut six globes. To create an opening in the globes, I used a circle die.




I could have made shaker globes but I wanted to try the embellished window technique Jennifer McGuire shared a couple of months ago on her channel. It's a very easy technique and the result is really cool.




I took a laminating sleeve, opened it and sprinkled white embossing powder inside of it. I folded the sleeve and put it through my laminator. And with the heat of the machine, the embossing powder melts inside of the sleeve.




Next I cut three pieces out of my snowy sheet, using a globe as a guide, and stuck them at the back of the globes using liquid glue. And then I simply adhered the other side of the globes to complete the tags (before attaching the pieces together, I added small pieces of gold thread to create a handles)




I colored the images using my alcohol markers, and next I attached them on the globes, fronts and backs. Finally I added white highlights on the images.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Magical Globes digital stamp set by Isabel Cristina Stamps
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- White embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Laminator + laminator sleeves from my local supermarket
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Gold thread by Stampin Up!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire