Hello Bluebird - Black & White Slimline Card

mercredi 23 décembre 2020

 Hi there,

I'm back with a new black and white card for Hello Bluebird featuring Bunny Hill, Polar Friends for the sentiment, Frosty Littles for the house, I also used the Downhill vertical scene die, Glacier Peaks, and Snowy sky scene.

I stamped my images using memento tuxedo black ink and colored them using my graphit brush markers and spectrum noir markers.


Once everything was colored, I cut my background elements out of strathmore bristol cardstock and started by coloring the snowy sky using hickory smoke and black soot distress inks. Next I added shadows to the mountains and hills using hickory smoke and used that same ink again mixed with water to bring more interest to those pieces.


Next I stuck my snowy panel to some white sparkly cardstock using liquid glue, and then I finally started to assemble everything. I temporarily taped the frame to an 8,5 x 3,5" card base and attached all the background elements inside that frame.

Next I attached foam squares all around my background and stuck the frame, and then glued the images using liquid glue and foam squares.


For my sentiment, I heat embossed in white the words 'it's' and 'time' on black cardstock and trimmed them into small banners, and I also cut the word 'snow' out of black sparkly cardstock. Stuck those pieces on the top part of my panel, and finally added a few clear sequins here and there for a last touch of shine.


VIDEO
Below or here



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Bunny hill stamp set
- Polar friends stamp set
- Frosty littles stamp set
- Downhill vertical scene die
- Glacier peaks die set
- Snowy sky scene die

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graphit brush markers
- Distress inks: hickory smoke, black soot
- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn
- Black cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Pixie dust cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Black glitter cardstock from my stash
- 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Sequins by Pretty Pink Posh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire