Hello Bluebird - Feed the Birds Slimline Card

dimanche 20 décembre 2020

 Hey there,

I'm back with a winter card featuring my favorite set from last release: Feed the birds, as well as My Snowman for the sentiment, O Christmas Tree for the trees, and Merry Mice for the street lamps. I stamped my images on 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock using Memento tuxedo black ink, and as always I used my alcohol markers to color everything.

Next I set the images aside and moved on to the background. I cut an 8,5 x 3,5" bristol panel and started by covering it with tumbled glass distress ink. Once it was all covered, I added peacock feathers distress ink at the top and blended it into the tumbled glass section. I also added texture and details to this background, started with water droplets that I dried using a paper towel. Next I mixed some peacock feathers distress ink with water and created splatters on the paper using a thin brush, and finally I used liquid stardust to bring some shine to my winter scene.

Next I attached the trees using foam squares, and before sticking the other images, I applied white nuvo drops on both trees to create snow on the branches, and before it was dry I sprinkled fine glitter on the nuvo drops to get sparkly snow. And then I attached the remaining images using foam squares again.

When everything was stuck, I brushed the excess of glitter off the trees, stamped my sentiment, added white details and highlights on the images, and also added white nuvo drops on the streets lamps and on the bird house.

And done! A super cute winter scene with two sweet girls feeding the birds in the park. I hope you like this card, as always I leave you with the video (click on the image right below) and wish a very nice day, as well as a very merry Christmas! See you next time!


VIDEO

Below or here


HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES

- Feed the birds

- My snowman

- O Christmas tree

- Merry mice


OTHER SUPPLIES

- Alcohol markers: Spectrum Noir + Graphit Brush

- Distress inks: tumbled glass, peacock feathers

- Simply white nuvo drops by Tonic Studio

- Glitter by Lawn Fawn

- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn

- Memento tuxedo black ink

- 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock

- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire