Hello Bluebird - Infinity Shaker Card feat. Spooky Spellers stamp set

jeudi 26 septembre 2019

Hello there,

Today I'm sharing with you the last card I've made for the Hello Bluebird September 2019 release. It features the new Spooky Spellers stamp set and the new Boo To You Words die. And it's an infinity shaker card that was inspired by Nicky, from the design team.

Make sure to check the video below to see how this card was made, and also for a quick recap of the card I've created for this release ^^


So for today's card, I started by cutting a square panel out of bristol cardstock. I covered it entirely with cracked pistachio oxide ink, added peacock feathers that I blended towards the center of my panel, and applied black soot on the edges. I splattered water that I dried using a paper towel, added drops of peacock feathers all over the panel, and finally mixed black acrylic paint with water and splattered drops on the edges of my panel.



Next step was to color the images. I stamped them on white cardstock using alcohol marker friendly ink and colored them using my spectrum noir markers. When the coloring part was done, I added white highlights on the images and cut them using the coordinating dies. I also used the coordinating dies to cut the letters to form the word Happy and glued them on the signs, as well as little hats.

I took a plastic pouch measuring a tiny bit more than my panel and put my panel inside. I put the candies inside, as well as clear sequins and black sequins and closed the pouch using strong double sided tape.


I die cut the words Boo To You twice: from black glitter cardstock and from vellum, and glued both pieces together. Next I stamped and white heat embossed the word Halloween on black cardstock, used a banner die from the Stitched Tag Builder die set to cut it and attached it at the bottom of my panel. I also stuck the images down and finally adhered my pouch panel on a black card base. And the last final touch was to add white highlights on the images and apply glossy accents on the letters.


VIDEO
Below or here


HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Spooky spellers stamp + die set
- Boo To You die
- Stitched Tag Builder die set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Oxide inks: cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, black soot
- Black acrylic paint by Pebeo
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Glossy accents by Ranger
- Sakura white gel pen
- Star sequins by Pretty Pink Posh
- Clear sequins by Craftin Desert Divas
- Black sequins by Rayher
- Black glitter cardstock by Toga
- Vellum by Simon Says Stamp
- Black cardstock by Simon Says Stamp
- Strathmore bristol cardstock
- Plastic pouch from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire