Magengo - Fall in Love Slimline Card

samedi 14 septembre 2019

Hello there,

Today I'm sharing with you a lovely fall card showcasing the new Fall in love digital stamp set designed by Magengo. They released a bunch of new fall & halloween themed digital stamps and cut files so be sure to check their etsy shop!



I started by creating the background. I cut a long panel out of Strathmore bristol cardstock, as well as three grass borders. I first applied faded jeans distress ink at the top of my panel to create the sky, and to darken it a little bit, I applied black soot around the edges.

I always need to add texture to my cards, so I first splattered water on the paper, dabbed the excess with my paper towel, and then I mixed faded jeans and black soot distress inks with water and splattered drops on my panel. The three grass borders were colored using the same inks: peeled paint and forest moss. And like the sky, I splattered drops of the same inks on the three grass borders.



When everything was dry, I white heat embossed my sentiment in the top part of my panel, and stuck the taller grass border down using double sided tape. To add some dimension to the card, I attached the second one using foam tape, as well as the third border.

As always I printed my images on Neenah solar white cardstock, cut them using my Scan 'n cut machine, and used my spectrum noir markers to color them. When the coloring was done I assembled some leaves, nuts and pumpkin in the wooden cart using glue dots, and attached the rest of the images.



I added some white highlights on the images to make them pop a little bit more, and finally layered my panel on a white panel and a kraft card base.

VIDEO
Below or here



SUPPLIES
- Fall in love digital stamp set by Magengo
- Grassy knoll die set by Hello Bluebird
- Tree before 'n after stamp set by Lawn Fawn (for the sentiment)
- Distress inks: faded jeans, black soot, peeled paint, forest moss
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- White cardstock by HobbyCraft
- Desert storm kraft cardstock by Neenah
- Sakura white gel pen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire