Isabel Cristina Stamps - Cinderbella - Pull Tab Card

mardi 11 février 2020

Hello there, 

Today's card features the gorgeous new Cinderbella digital stamp set designed by Isabel Cristina Stamps.I've made a magical interactive card and I hope you'll like it.


I started by created the background using seedless preserves, wilted violet and chipped sapphire oxide inks. I also splattered water on the panel, as well as a bunch a sparkly drops using liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn.



Like always, the images were printed on Neenah solar white cardstock and cut using my Scan 'n Cut machine. And my reference to color these images was the latest Cinderella movie with Lily James and Cate Blanchett.


To see how I created the entire pull tab mechanism, I invite you to watch the video below, it will be it's easier to understand ^^ When it was all done,  I used the arrow die to cut an arrow out of the remaining piece of purple sky and attached it at the very top of the pull tab. I applied foam squares at the back of the carriage and attached it on my panel. And then I applied foam tape at the back of the panel, making sure not to touch the pull tab mechanism, and I adhered the panel on a dark blue card base.



I attached my sentiment Make a wish above the carriage, and then I played with glitter. I applied liquid glue on the carriage where I wanted to have sparkles and I sprinkled the gold glitter on the glue.



When the messy glitter part was done, I adhered the other images, and finally I glued some crystal gems on the panel.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Let's toast pull tab add-on die set by Lawn Fawn
- Make a wish words die by Hello Bluebird
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Oxide inks: seedless preserves, wilted violet, chipped sapphire
- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn
- Gold glitter from my stash
- Iridescent crystals by Studio Katia
- Sakura white gel pen
- Gold glitter cardstock from my stash
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (for the background)
- Blue jay cardstock by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire