Lawn Fawn - Dandy Day Pull Tab Card

jeudi 27 février 2020

Hello there,

Today I'm sharing with you a pull tab card showcasing the brand new Dandy Day stamp set. This set is super cute with those sweet little mice and beautiful dandelions, and I also used some additional stamps to help me complete my scene so make sure to check the list of supplies at the end of this post if you need more details.



I cut a 5,5 x 4,25" stitched rectangle using a die from the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables die set, and used tumbled glass distress ink and the new Cloudy stencil to create a soft sky. And I added texture by splattering the same ink on the paper using a thin brush.

To ground my scene, I cut a grass border using a die from the Simple Grassy Hillside die set and used shabby shutters and peeled paint distress inks to color it.




I stamped my images using Jet Black Ink and cut them using the coordinating dies. Images from the new Dandy Day stamp set, from the Tree Before n Afters stamp set, and from the Elphie Selfie stamp set.


I stamped my sentiment "I think you're dandy, and I'm not lion" on the grass border using Jet Black ink.




5. Next I created the pull tab mechanism using the Let's Toast Pull Tab Add-on die set. This process is easier to understand with the video so I encourage you to scroll down this post and to watch the video :-)

6. When it was done, I applied two layers of foam tape at the bottom of the panel, making sure not to touch the mouse, and I attached the grass border. Next I applied two layers of foam tape again but this time at the back of my panel that I stuck to a white card base.

7. Next I attached all the images using a combination of foam squares, Glue Dots and Liquid Glue.




8. I didn't want the mouse to go too high so I just attached dandelion sprigs right above the slit using a tiny piece of foam square.

9. Next I cut an arrow out of Sunflower cardstock and stuck at the top of the pull tab.

10. Finally, I added white nuvo drops in the center of each dandelion and flower.


VIDEO
Below or here

LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress Inks: tumbled glass, shabby shutters, peeled paint
- Sakura white gel pen

1 commentaire:

  1. This is how my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's story begins in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    You see, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he found hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the government and others used to obtain whatever they want.

    THESE are the EXACT same SECRETS lots of celebrities (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become rich and famous.

    You've heard that you only use 10% of your brain.

    Mostly, that's because most of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe this conversation has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head about 7 years back, while riding a non-registered, beat-up trash bucket of a car without a license and $3 on his debit card.

    "I'm very frustrated with living check to check! When will I get my big break?"

    You've been a part of those those types of questions, am I right?

    Your success story is waiting to start. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    WATCH WESLEY SPEAK NOW

    RépondreSupprimer