Hello Bluebird - In The Carrot Field

dimanche 26 avril 2020

Hello there,

Today I'm sharing with you a new card for Hello Bluebird and it features some cute bunnies harvesting carrots. Hope you'll like it!


So I started by cutting a bristol panel measuring 8,5 x 4". And I used scattered straw, tumbled glass and salty ocean distress inks to create the sky.




For the bottom of my card, I wanted to have several rows of carrots so I cut three hills using the Hill and Dale die set. And to color those hills I used gathered twigs and ground espresso distress inks. When it was done, I also added a bunch of white dots using a posca pen to bring more contrast.



Next I cut a grass border using the Grassy Knoll die set and I colored it using shabby shutters and peeled paint distress inks.




I stamped the Farmland Background on my panel using a light beige ink, and next I white heat embossed my sentiment "Wishing you a day full of happy" from the Happy Wishes stamp set at the top of my panel.

Next I attached the borders at the bottom of my panel: the grass border first using double sided tape and next the hill borders using foam tape to bring dimension to the scene.




I stamped, cut and colored my images from the Meadow Bunnies and Spring Gatherings stamp sets, and next I attached everything using foam squares and glue dots.



I cut a light blue card base and attached my panel on it and finally I added a few morning dew drops in the top section.


VIDEO
Below or here


HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: scattered straw, tumbled glass, salty ocean, gathered twigs, ground espresso, shabby shutters, peeled paint
- Sakura white gel pen
- White posca pen
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Jellyfish ink by Lawn Fawn
- Morning Dew nuvo drop by Tonic Studio

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire