Hello Bluebird - Party on the farm + Farmland background

lundi 13 avril 2020

Hi there,

For today's card I used the new Party on the farm stamp set and Farmland Background stamp to create a cute birthday scene.


I first started by coloring a 5,5 x 4,25" bristol panel using several distress inks: scattered straw, wild honey and spiced marmalade for the sky, and shabby shutters and peeled paint for the grass. Next I taped my panel in my misti tool in order to stamp the Farmland Background three times using potting soil ink.



I stamped the images using potting soil ink again, and I colored everything using my spectrum noir markers. When it was done, I stuck my panel on a card base and next I attached the images using a combination of foam squares and liquid glue.



I stamped my sentiment "Happy Birthday", and finally I added the last details: white blizzard nuvo drops at the top of each little hat, and glossy accents on the balloons to make then super shiny.


VIDEO
Below or here


HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum noir markers
- Distress inks: scattered straw, wild honey, spiced marmalade, shabby shutters, peeled paint
- Sakura white gel pen
- Potting soil ink by Ranger
- Glossy accents by Ranger
- White Blizzard Nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- Strathmore bristol cardstock
- Neenah solar white cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire