Hello Bluebird - Picked For You

samedi 11 avril 2020

Hello there,

Hello Bluebird has a new release! I hope you got to choose your favorite sets from the shop and maybe my card will inspire you. It features the super cute Picked for you stamp set and I paired it with a the Snowy Sky Scene die from a previous release to build a cute little scene.



I first started by cutting the bottom parts of the Snowy Sky Scene die using Strathmore bristol cardstock, and I colored them using shabby shutters and peeled paint distress inks. And for the background, I used dried marigold and worn lipstick to create a pretty sky.




I stamped the images using Potting Soil ink and colored them using my alcohol markers. When it was done, I cut a card base and attached the background panel as well as the borders on it. I used foam tape to stick the bottom one to add dimension to the scene.

Next I adhered everything using a combination of liquid glue, foam squares and glue dots. Like always I added white highlights on the images and finally I added white nuvo drops in the middle of each flower.


VIDEO
Below or here


HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES



OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: dried marigold, worn lipstick, shabby shutters, peeled paint
- Sakura white gel pen
- Strathmore bristol cardstock
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Potting Soil ink by Ranger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire