Hello Bluebird - Mud Battle

vendredi 22 mai 2020

Hello there,

Today we join three cute little pigs that are having fun in the mud. I used the Farmland background stamp, as well as a pig from the Party on the farm stamp set, both from last release. And also a few others images so be sure to check the list of supplies below the video for more details.

I first started with the coloring. I stamped all the images on neenah solar white cardstock using potting soil ink and colored everything using my alcohol markers.



When the coloring was done, I cut the floating ring out, and used my white posca pen to erase the remaining brown lines. And then, I added mud stains to the pigs.

I cut the background elements out of strathmore bristol cardstock using the Ocean scene die, but I kept only two pieces that I colored using peeled paint, forest moss and ground espresso distress inks. I added texture by splattering drops of peeled paint and ground espresso inks mixed with water.


For the mud pond, I used gathered twigs and ground espresso distress inks. I added drops of water that I dried using my paper towel, and I used the same inks mixed with water to create splatters on this mud panel.


Next I created the sky. I cut a bristol panel, and used a cloud stencil to create a cloudy sky using broken china distress ink. And to get a more interesting sky, I created drops by splattering broken china distress ink with water all over the panel.



Next I cut a kraft card base and attached the sky panel on it using double sided tape. I stuck the farmland background on top of it using foam tape, and then I attached the borders.


I used a stamp from the Seaside girls stamp set and ground espresso distress ink to create waves in the mud. And next I attached the little pigs.


Next I created my own sentiment. I used a stamp from the Hippos on holidays stamp set. I stamped the words 'Sending you' and the word 'Smiles' using potting soil ink, and I die cut and glued the word 'Muddy' using the Oliver alpha die set to read 'Sending you muddy smiles'.


I added a fence from the Party on the farm stamp set as well as a bird from the Hippos on Holidays stamp setAnd finally I added some mud splatters and like always white highlights on the images.


VIDEO
Below or here


HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: peeled paint, forest moss, ground espresso, gathered twigs, broken china
- Sakura white gel pen
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Yellow cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Cloudy stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Potting soil ink by Ranger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire